Submissions to Kafila may be sent to kafilaguestpost at gmail dot com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Considering that none of us works full-time at running this blog, we may often not be able to find the time to respond.
- We are unable to respond to queries and pitches for potential posts, and can only look at finished drafts.
- Please address your email to Kafila admins and provide a two-line summary of your article and a two-line bio of the author(s).
- Submissions should have not have been published previously, not even on your personal blog or Facebook page, and should ideally be sent as both in-line rich text and MS Word/.rtf file attachments. Images, links to YouTube or Vimeo videos or Soundcloud audios are most welcome.
- Kafila is a non-commercial voluntary team blog; we don’t earn from it and don’t pay for articles.
- We do not entertain advertisements, event announcements, internship or employment applications. We’re just a blog!