This press release was put out by KAVITA SRIVASTAVA on behalf of various women’s organisations in Rajasthan, on 11 November 2011. For a background to the case, see “A CD and a missing health worker“.
- RAJASTHAN CONGRESS, STOP MISUSING AND EXPLOITING WOMEN IN POLITICS!
- ARREST MAHILPAL MADERNA AND OTHER POLITICIANS INVOLVED IN THE DISAPPEARANCE BHANWARI DEVI!
- ASHOK GEHLOT, PRODUCE BHANWRI DEVI DEAD OR ALIVE, OR ELSE RESIGN!
- BJP WHERE ARE YOUR TEARS FOR BHANWRI DEVI!! STOP PLAYING THE CASTE CARD!
- MAMTA SHARMA, NCW Chairperson, WHY THE SILENCE ON BHANWRI DEVI!
Raising the above slogans, Women, Dalit and Human Rights Organisation under the leadership of Dr. Pawan Surana ex-chairperson of the state women’s commission, protested today 11 November, 2011 condemning the Ashok Gehlot Government for the disappearance of one the workers of his Government ANM Bhanwri Devi and an aspirant of the Congress party. Continue reading Bring Justice to ANM Bhanwri Devi: Women’s organisations protest in Jaipur